Wise as Police Officer
Police officers are a very important part of our society. They are very strong and powerful, they put themselves in danger to keep us safe from dangerous criminals and prevent crime. Police officers ensure that everyone follows laws. They always protect us and help us when we are in need.
- Active Listening: Lot of people bring their problems to police men and they listen to their problems very patiently. Active listening helps them to understand the situation and think of a solution. They teach us how to listen to everyone carefully, patiently to understand what the other person is trying to say.
- Empathy: Empathy is putting yourself in someone else’s shoes. When the officer is listening to the problems of the victim they empathize with the problems that they have been through, Empathy helps them build positive interaction and trust. We should also empathise with people around us to understand them better.
- Observation: When they are investigating a crime scene they will look carefully at the small details and surrounding this helps them solve the case and make important decisions. Observation Skills also help them to understand if the place is safe or not.
- Right or Wrong/ Critical Thinking: Critical Thinking means analyse the situation and then make a decision or act on it. It helps them to differentiate between right or wrong. They know what is right or wrong and always do the right thing. Like policemen we should also think in all aspects and make the right decision.
- Discipline: Police officers are disciplined, they do their duty sincerely, they work very hard to keep the city safe, they take full responsibility for their work. They follow the law, obey all rules and regulations and if someone goes against the law they punish them.