Angry Birds Escape Room
Have you ever played an escape room game?
In escape room games, you are locked up in a room. You have to solve some puzzles and quizzes to open the lock and come out of the room!
Sounds interesting? What if we tell you that we’re planning an event where your kids can have lots of fun and learn about emotions at the same time?
Let me make it more interesting for you! If your child watches angry birds movies or plays angry birds games, you already know how angry birds use their emotions as their strength.
Are you curious how escape rooms, angry birds and emotions come together?
Enroll your children for the event and let them discover it for themselves!\
What can you expect?
- An hour-long virtual room game where kids will have to do different activities to come out of these virtual rooms!
What will kids learn?
- How to identify different emotions?
- How to be emotionally self-aware?
- How to manage their own emotions in different contexts
- How to identify emotions in others?
Did you know that research has suggested that kids who can manage their emotions well are more mentally healthy and they also show better academic performance! Doing these activities will not only increase your child’s emotional intelligence but also help them in their academic performance, just by doing some game activities!
Register here for the event: