Mother Teresa was a prominent humanitarian and a nun. She is known for her missionary work in helping the poor.
Let’s explore what skills we can learn from Mother Teresa while we learn more about her.
- Generosity: She is well-known for her generous and selfless attitude toward those in need.
- Empathy: Mother Teresa is an excellent example of an individual with high empathy. Mother Teresa helped a lot of people in need and was given the title of “Saint” in recent years, though she was called “a living saint” throughout her life.
- Selflessness: She lived and worked among poor people in India, and devoted her entire life to the service of people.
- Unconditional love: Mother Teresa believed that we must do everything we do from a place of genuine love for people.
- Leaving your comfort zone: Empathetic people tend to go out of their way to help people in need.
With empathy we can make the world a much kinder place.